Top 10 things to remember for having a good time at WDW
10. Get to the parks before they open.
9. Always be on the look-out for a cast member trading pins.
8. Fastpass is your friend.
7. Magic is everywhere. Don't miss it on your way to the next ride.
6. No time of day is the wrong time for a Mickey bar.
5. Everyone's allowed to be a kid.
4. Go with people you like who also like matching t-shirts.
3. Stake out a spot early for parades and fireworks.
2. Stay close together when the crowds are large.
1. Remember that the worst day at WDW is better than the best day at school!!!