Thursday, January 27, 2011
We love this totally outdated and cheezy ride. It is a pun-filled adventure. The "captain" of your boat can make or break your experience. We usually hit a great "captain" but one year the Chinese castmembers were in WDW for training and they were trying to deliver the pun-filled spiel and I will have to say that it was lost in translation. It provided a totally new way for us to make fun of this outdated ride. You can read more about it here.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- They are actually made of plastic, not glass.
- Most shield hidden cameras that monitor activity on Main Street
- They contain the names of Walt Disney Imagineers and others who contributed to WDW in some way.
- There are corporate offices behind them.
Be sure and go back and catch up on last week's Tuesday and Wednesday posts to get your pin and your name in the weekly drawing.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
In Disney's Hollywood Studios what song is playing as the cars are being loaded and you begin your journey through the movies on The Great Movie Ride?
- "Singin' in the Rain"
- "Hooray for Hollywood"
- "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"
- "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from Fantasia